Dienstag, 10. Mai 2016

Review - Participant Y.U.

Because I knew very little about that topic, there's a lot to learn.
For sure I learnt new things because of the coaching and already understood what it's all about.
And it's also more important to me than JUST ONLY learn it.

Your practical examples got me tuned in I could practice on it.
I learned where to connect the missing dots and how I can succeed in telling things about her derived by what she's telling to give room for a full blown conversation.

It is definitely an enrichment in any communication case and I highly recommended learning it.

Y.U.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Deep Connection / Emotional Connection / Empathy / Emotional Conversation / Emotional Relationship / Emotional Attraction / Respect / Deep Rapport