Freitag, 6. Mai 2016

Review - Participant A.M.

The coaching took place at a silent place where we could talk about anything.
So it's been much less pressure if we would have been talking in a bar and had to just dive deep in like jumping of lives cliffs.

You told me about the most common mistakes every one makes, but I wasn't really aware of that.
Like talking about philosophics, politics, sports which doesn't necessarily create a real connection.

In your little example I could feel it even more and get a clearer picture.
I could put all my questions where you tailored detailed explanations to show me even closer and more precise with examples and stories of your life.

I should have been written some things down. Which I didn't do.
I liked the practical examples very much.

You told me to try to establish a connection on me and right after you analyzed my approach.
I guess I got the most value out of this that evening.

The following demonstration where you did this on my showed me the impact even more.

Also the little tweaks and tipps like to mention the name of the person you're talking to sometimes was really good.
You even got me the tipp, because I had no feeling WHEN to do it and to calibrate me on this to not overdo it, you gave me the following hint:

Generally put the name, when you're stating something and you would put an exclamation mark or question mark, then it's normally a candidate to mention the name of the person you're talking to.
I'll try to do this in text messages now.

I would wish for some more situations to practice but we were already doing a lot more than the time promised time frame.

It totally was more valuable than I could ever had learned all this from a book.
This motivates me a lot to work on this.

The coaching helped me a lot during a short time frame. A lot more than I could have ever expected.

~ A.M.



0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Deep Connection / Emotional Connection / Empathy / Emotional Conversation / Emotional Relationship / Emotional Attraction / Respect / Deep Rapport